SLAVOL S – treatment of field and vegetable crop seeds and for rooting of cuttings.
Small grains (wheat, barley, oats, triticale), corn, soybeans, sunflowers, legumes, fodder crops.
- Dissolve SLAVOL S in an appropriate amount of water and apply to seed hectare norm.
- Dry seed and sow.
Pesticides used for seed treatment may be added directly to this solution.
Slavol S (250 ml) + 250 ml water + (insecticide) + seed hectare norm – max. 700 ml of total fluid
tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, cabbages, root vegetables, leafy vegetables, legumes, etc.
Slavol for soybean + 250 ml Slavol S (water) + seed hectare norm
Slavol S (250 ml) + 750 ml water + (pesticide) + seed for 1 ha
Tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, root vegetables, bulb vegetables and brassicas.
- Soak seeds directly into Slavol S for 15-30 min
- Leave the seeds to germinate or sow directly
ORNAMENTAL PLANTS SEEDLINGS AND CUTTINGS (room and seasonal flowers, perennials, deciduous and coniferous shrubs)
- Dissolve Slavol S in 250-500 ml water
- Soak cuttings or seedlings and leave them in the prepared solution
- After planting, water the plants with the remaining amount of solution